Ironing Services in Wirral & Liverpool
We provide a reliable and professional ironing service in Wirral and the surrounding area. To take care of all your ironing requirements, all we need to know is how regularly you want your clothes ironed and then we can easily arrange a collection and delivery time that suits you. This could be weekly or fortnightly and we can even help you out in an emergency and do one off ironing. This means that you never again have to leave the house looking like you have just crawled out of bed.
We Also Offer a Complete Laundry ServiceIroning is one of those chores that you either love or hate, you either see it as a relaxing pastime or a necessary evil. But the good news for people who don’t enjoy it or don’t have time to do it is that you actually don’t have to do your own ironing anymore. And that does not mean you will be walking around in wrinkled and creased clothes, it just means that you can get a professional ironing service in Wirral to do it for you and you can leave the house every morning looking sharp.
Ironing is an age-old household chore
No one can say for certain when people started trying to iron cloth, but we do know that the practice of using heat to get wrinkles out of clothing has been around for more than a thousand years. The Chinese were the first to use hot metal to iron and filled pans with hot coals to press cloth and iron out the wrinkles. In Northern Europe, people used stones, glass, and even wood to smooth out clothing before western blacksmiths forged smoothing irons in the late Middle Ages. So basically, we have had an obsession with ironing for centuries, and even with all the advances in technology, the iron remains a basic household tool and ironing remains a well-established household chore that is carried out in houses across the country on a daily basis.
Why Do We Iron Our Clothes?The fact that ironing has remained a household task for so long shows that we have an innate desire to look neat and presentable, and the state that our clothes are in influences people’s impression of us. Ironed clothes make you look smart and show that you take pride in your appearance. If you turn up for a job interview in a wrinkled shirt and creased pants, the person interviewing you is probably going to think twice about giving you the position. But if you show up in freshly laundered and neatly ironed clothes you are far more likely to be taken seriously.
Many people find ironing a necessary evil, and they will iron their clothes for graduations, weddings, interviews and other special occasions. And then there are people who actually enjoy ironing, find it relaxing and will never be seen out and about in wrinkled clothes. And lastly, you get the people who do not even own an iron, let alone know how to use one. If you are one of those people who simply doesn’t iron, or you see it as just another boring chore that has to be ticked off the list, then a professional ironing service in Wirral may just be the very thing you are looking for.
What Are The Benefits of Using a Professional Ironing Service in Wirral?If you don’t enjoy ironing and only do it when you really have to, or you just don’t have the time and end up mostly going to work in crumpled clothes, then it really is time for you to get your clothes professionally ironed.
Here are some of the advantages of using a professional ironing service:
- It is an effective way to get all your ironing done without worrying about finding the time to do it.
- A good ironing and laundry service will usually offer a collection and delivery options. You merely need to arrange a convenient time for them to pick up your wrinkled clothes and deliver them again freshly pressed and laundered. Coordinating your times might be a bit tricky at first, but soon you will get into an efficient laundry and ironing collection and delivery routine.
- Knowing that all your ironing is going to be done every week or fortnightly means that you have one less thing to worry about and you can plan your wardrobe accordingly.
- A professional ironing service knows how to iron clothes and will probably do a far better job than you ever could, in half the time. They will not overlook the odd crease and your clothes will be returned to you with every wrinkle smoothed out.
- Professional ironers have years of experience and know how to handle different fabrics, delicate clothes, and intricate design details.
- A reputable ironing service in Wirral will have insurance against accidental damage and burns, something you don’t have, and you are probably far more likely to make a mistake and damage your clothing when you are rushing to get your shirt or skirt ironed before work.
- A professional ironing service also has good quality equipment and irons that are usually much better than anything you would buy in your local supermarket.
- A good quality ironing service in Wirral will not cost you a fortune and it will give you more time to do the things you enjoy rather than spending your weekend ironing a mountain of clothes.
We realise that for many people, it is not just ironing that is a monotonous and time-consuming chore that they would rather avoid. We know that laundry day is something that many people hate and that is why we offer a one-stop collection and delivery laundry, dry-cleaning and ironing service for people living in the Wirral area.
For all you Wirral ironing, laundry needs contact us today and we will make sure you always look smart.
Whether you are moving into a new property, going on holiday or just feel like your house or office is in need of a thorough top to bottom clean, we can help you. Call us for a quote or to discuss all your deep cleaning requirements.Learn More
Spring cleans can be carried out at any time of year and if your house is beginning to look dusty and dirty, it is time to call in the services of a specialist cleaning team in Wirral to give your property a heavy-duty scrubbing from top to bottom.Learn More
If you want to your home to look and smell clean, simply having the carpets in your home/work cleaned by a professional carpet cleaning service can make them look and smell good as new again.Learn More
"Canner Cleaning have been our approved provider for commercial cleaning and workwear laundry for over 2 years. All of their staff are a credit to the company and I believe they offer an unparalleled level of service, quality and professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend Canner Cleaning and would be glad to provide a reference if required. Stuart Edwards, Managing Director – P&M Projects Ltd, Bromborough "
- Stuart Edwards
"I initially employed Canner to give my house a deep clean before Christmas. It had been a while since the house had a proper clean but after they had been the house was sparkling! The oven had never been cleaned before and now it looks as good as new, even items we didn’t specially ask for had been cleaned. We were so impressed we now have Canner coming once a week. Highly recommended."
- Liam Bailey
"Booked Canner cleaning to come round whilst on holiday. I left them the keys and asked them to pay particular attention the my white bathroom tile floor as it was needed heavy duty scrubbing. I came home to a spotless house and a gleaming bathroom floor also all the beds had been changed which was a nice touch. Very trustworthy and professional. Will definitely be using them again."
"I rang canner cleaning and they were straight out to price up for cleaning my house , very reasonable priced ,they were out the next day to do the job and I must say they were excellent my house was immaculate they lady was very trustworthy and polite I am now going to have them do my house every week , thank you canner cleaning really great service x"
"Canner cleaning is a very professional company the lady they send me was excellent really particular in her work very friendly and trustworthy I would highly recommend canner cleaning"
- Joan B
"Really good service from start to finish, trustworthy and reliable. Highly recommend, Thank you."
- Samantha Mccombe